Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party!!!!!!! finished jewelry reveal

TIME IS UP!
Now we get to see what every one has done with the wonderful stash of beads they received from there partner... drum roll........
I even had a couple of beads left over

earrings

two necklaces



and a bracelet


I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed up for the first time with the BSBP.
When I opend my wonderful package of beads from Christine I was so happy with what I had received but I wanted to do them justice and I hope I did.
I can't tell you how many times I worked the beads over to get to my end resualts and I am Very Happy with every piece.
Thank you Christine for the beautiful beads.
Thank you Lori for giving me the opertunity to join this great soup party. 
My partner Christine and I are number 23 on the list.


What countries are we partying in?
Australia
Austria
Bahamas
Canada
Finland
France
Germany
Hungary
Israel
Italy
The Netherlands
Philippines
Poland
Russia
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States


NOW LET THE BLOG HOPPING BEGIN
TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD AND
CHECK OUT EVERY ONE ELSES BEAD SOUP PARTY BLOGS

Hostess, Lori Anderson

Special Book Sneak Peeks, Cindy Wimmer
1.  Adlinah Kamsir (Singapore) and Hajer Waheed (Kingdom of Bahrain)
2. Adrienn Lukacs (Hungary) and Agata Grygiel (Poland)
3.  Agi Kiss (Hungary) and Carolien Muller-Genger (the Netherlands)
4.  Agnes Asztalos (Hungary) and B.R. Kuhlman
7.  Alicia Marinache (Canada) and Dita Basu
 
 
15.  Bonnie Coursolle (Canada) and Fay Wolfenden (Canada)
16.  Carmel McGinley (Australia) and Tracy Stillman (Australia)

21.  Cheryl Brown (Canada) and Diana Ptaszynski
22.  Christina Stofmeel (the Netherlands) and Eva Kovacs (Hungary)
24.  Cilla Watkins (Canada) and Elaine Robitaille (Canada)
25.  Sabrina Straub (Switzerland) and Kathy Combs

32.  Dee Elgie (UK) and Joanne Lockwood (UK)
33.  Dian Hierschel (Germany) and Eniko Fabian (Austria)
37.  Doris Stumpf (Germany) and Eszter Czibulyas (Hungary)
39.  Elke Leonhardt-Rath (Germany) and Marjolein Trewavas (UK)

41.  Erika Nooteboom (the Netherlands) and Giorgia Rossini (Italy)
43.  Evelyn Duberry (Canada) and Gaea Cannaday
45.  Ginger Bishop (military, Okinawa) and Martina Nagele (Germany)
48.  Helene Goldberg (Australia) and Karen Vincent
54.  Joanna Matuszczyk (Poland) and Julianna Kis (Hungary)
55.  Joanne Tinley (UK) and Michaela Pabeschitz (Austria)
65.  Kristina Johansson (Sweden) and Penny Neville (Canada)
66.  Krisztina Erlaki-Toth (Hungary) and Nicole Keller (Germany)
76.  Lori Finney (Canada) and Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp (Canada)
78.  Marta Kaczerowska (Poland) and Milla Starchik (Canada)
83.  Michelle Jensen and Sandra Young (Canada)

92.  Rosa Maria Cuevas (Mexico) and Tejae Floyde
93.  Sabine Dittrich (Germany) and Sally Russick
95.  Shanti Johnson and Tracy Mok (Canada)
97.  Sonya Stille and Traci Zeller (Canada)
98.  Stefanie Teufel (Germany) and Tania Hagen (New Zealand)
100.  Terri Wlaschin and Wendy Blum

YES THERE WAS 200 PEOPLE DOING THE BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY AND THERE WILL BE MORE WITH THE NEXT ONE.....
LORI WILL BE DOING THE BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY AGAIN SO CHECK OUT HER BLOG AND SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT PARTY!!!!!

47 comments:

  1. Deb, you did a fabulous job with the beads! I love the double layers-- I do that a lot too!I'm so glad you enjoyed your first Bead Soup-- you really did my Bead Soup proud. Thanks for being my partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces, I especially love them together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bead soup you received! I love the pieces you made, especially the necklace with the wonderful colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the cording, and necklaces like this are my favorite -- full of neat things and cool treasures!

    I hope you join me again this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a few words from my side: you DO them justice!!!!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your necklaces turns out really well. I'd wear any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pieces are just lovely. I love the fact that you can wear the necklaces separately or together. And I love the texture in your bracelet. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous partner you had in Christine. I love her polymer work and have designed pieces with them myself. Your long necklace is beautiful and will be so much fun to wear! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great group of pieces. Love the way the two necklaces work together and the use of the fiber in the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely summery feel to your jewellery! The donut necklace is definitely my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a blast with Christine's soup. I especially love your bracelet, as layers call my name =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them all, they are just perfect!
    ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that the necklaces can be worn together or separate. The bracelet is one I can imagine the wearer touching the entire time she is wearing it. These are wonderful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work! I especially like the first necklace. The colours are fabulous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOve how you can wear both those necklaces together :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, great job. I'm especially fond of the first necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your beautiful pieces - you did the beads justice!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love mix media creations, Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like that you can wear the necklaces together, I'm a fan of multi-strand necklaces. You did a wonderful job using your soup ingredients. Cheers!
    Lori D.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the bohemian look your jewellery has. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You made some great pieces. I like all the texture in your necklaces and how you can wear them together

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your designs are gorgeous and I love how you could wear both necklaces together. The bracelet is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the texture you bring to your pieces with the fabric! I want that bracelet!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think you did justice to the soup you got, how very lovely and earthy, I love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  25. You definitely did those beads justice! I am particularly fond of your first necklace (with all the beads and wirework) and that bracelet. Very well done indeed!! Congrats on a successful soup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great work. I like the look of the two necklaces together.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great job. I love the turquoise donut focal and the way the two necklaces can be worn together.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really beautiful!! Love how long it is! And that creamy/yellow silk is fantastic with the turquoise! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great necklaces - I agree - I like how they look together!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love that you can wear these creations alone or together! They are both stunning! And that is such a sweet pair of earrings! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great necklaces - they look wonderful together!
    I adore the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your designs and I really said "Wow" with your last picture showing both necklaces together....Stunning!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the blue and white colors and your designs are really nice. You did a beautiful job designing your pieces. Everything is just beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love what you made out of your Soup! As we called it over here in the Netherlands ' organic jewelry ' . Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The first word that sprung to my mind was 'organic' - it is so alive! I like the idea of a double necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very pretty! I like the muted blues and creams of your pieces. Great work for your 1st BSBP.

    ReplyDelete
  37. super work!! I love the necklaces together. And that bracelet is stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful textures, love the pieces you created!

    ReplyDelete
  39. So cool! I love the necklace and bracelet with teal accents the most. I love all things beachy, and these pieces are extra special because of all the different visual and tactile elements.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lucky you! You created 2 necklaces that can be combined into 1. I love your bracelet. It has a really earthy look. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your creations. They are absolutely something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love that your two necklaces and the other pieces all work together...very pretty, modern jewelry feel to them. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love what you made with your beads!
    This focal donut is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great post...thanks for the reminder to blog about the everyday things that people want to read. As a real estate agent, I too struggle with what to blog about. Thanks!

    Kristofs jewelers

    ReplyDelete