Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beads Mailed and have received mine...

Received my Beads Yesterday but I did not want to open it until I had mine in the mail for Christine.
I was like a kid in the candy shop... I was so excited to open my package....
This is what I received from my bead partner Christine.

Everything was so nicely packaged and labeled.

WOW.... Christine does her own Faux beads with polymer clay,
it was great that she labeled them.
What a wonderful donut bead from polymer clay.
I love the silk cord idea.

 more wonderful beads she made.
please go and check out her blog she is a fantastic artist.
Christine works with many different mediums she loves many things like I do....
she noted buttons..... well if you have read my past blogs you will see I have a thing for buttons also.
What a great match

When Christine receives her package from me I will post the pictures of what I sent her.
I can't wait to see what she does with my package, I know it will be fantastic!!!

4 comments:

  1. Christine's a great artist, and I know you'll do her proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package of handmade components. You will have a ball working with these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funky beads, I can't wait to see what you do with them for the BSBP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely soup! I am looking forward to seeing your creation/s :) x

    ReplyDelete