Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hooked on Buttons

OK, I'm hooked on buttons, I might need some intervention.
As my sister would say "IN MY PAST LIFE".... I did a lot of sewing, but in this life... no ripping out.
Buttons are fun for me, I remember in my Grandmothers kitchen next to the stove, in the bottom drawer she had a large round black tin with a bright red rose on top.
As a child, I thought it was the neatest thing to pull the tin out and play with her collection of buttons.
On this piece I also had fun making the chain

4 comments:

  1. Very creative and attractive!...KUTGW!
    Just cruising blogs :)...bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these. Buttons make great jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw in your slideshow the "Junk IT" Bracelet is it for sale anywhere?
    nancy46350@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! GOOD JOB! :)
    Janice

    ReplyDelete